There are 7 categories. Each fish is worth points and each additional pound is worth 1 point. You may submit 3 fish (or the legal limit) per category except in the Lionfish and Field categories.
• Lionfish:2 points and 1 raffle ticket each, 10 points and
5 raffle tickets over 2 pounds, no submission limit
• Gag Grouper:10 points & 2 raffle tickets per fish
• Other Grouper:8 points & 1 raffle ticket per fish
• Pelagic:(includes Cobia, King, Amberjack, etc.), 10
points & 3 raffle tickets per fish
• Hogfish/Hog Snapper:6 points & 1 raffle ticker per fish
• Other Snapper:5 points & 1 raffle ticket per fish
• “Field”:(Sheepshead, Flounder, Sea Bass, etc), 3 points & 1 raffle ticket per fish, may weigh 5 fish
Registration is $60 per person with tax & opens March 1. Late registration from May 16 up to the captains meeting is $70 per person with tax & registration during the meeting is $90 with tax. Weigh-in cut off is 7pm.
A mandatory captains meeting will take place at 6pm on
May 19. No refunds after May 16. Call 850-745-8208 for more info.