Planning a trip to Wakulla County Florida can be easily done by right here on VisitWakulla.com! View our Annual Festivals & Events by clicking Here
Wakulla county, Florida has always been a great destination for couples, families, sportsmen, and outdoor enthusiasts looking for that “other” Florida: a natural, off the beaten path place away from the crowded theme parks.
Curious about what all our area has to offer? Start your exploration by browsing through our various Things To Do. Activities include biking and hiking scenic trails, boating and fishing beautiful Gulf waters, kayaking and canoeing our many rivers, and watching incredible wildlife in our unique ecosystem. Not to be missed are attractions like the crystal blue waters of Wakulla Springs or the hands-on experience of the Gulf Specimen Marine Laboratory.
View a list of our Annual Festivals and plan a visit any time of the year.
At the end of the day there are so many ways to relax and unwind. From the primitive to the posh, we have the perfect stay waiting for you. For the fresh seafood lover we have so many restaurants to choose from you might need to extend your stay to visit each one. In fact, we love our seafood so much that we have several festivals throughout the year celebrating the bounty of the Gulf of Mexico.
So what is the best way to get the most out of Wakulla and this website? Here are some tips we would like to share:
- Create an account on visitwakulla.com so you can login and begin saving vacation ideas into your own Trip Planner.
- When you do sign up for an account, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so we can let you know about those great festivals and events coming up as well as exciting contests and special offers
- Need more ideas? Stay tuned to our travel blog or follow us on your favorite social media network like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Check out our interactive map and navigate your way to adventure
- Don’t forget to download and read our brand new Visitor’s Guide
- Stop by and pay us a visit at the Wakulla Welcome Center
If you have any questions or need additional information or ideas be sure to contact us and one of our travel specialists will be sure to help you learn more.
Thank you for visiting Wakulla!